Thursday, December 29, 2011

REVIEW AND SWATCHES: MAYBELLINE FIT ME































I ordered this set of mini testers of maybelline fit me foundation from if im right....texas usa. got this way back in july and was sitting in my stash waiting for me to do a review on them. well here its is...


the texture is creamy and not so runny, its not pasty like aswell. as i applied it at the back of my hand i noticed that the coverage is good and build-able. its not in your face straight full coverage, but u can work it out or make it easier by using a concealer instead of trying to conceal everything with this product in one go.

the finish is very dewy, which scared me because the minute it sets on my skin i knew right then that it will be a fail if used by itself for my oily skin, though there are tons of finishing veils,powders, mattifiers, primers and alike-out there to solve the problem. well if u were to ask me, if the shine is the issue it can be a plus for dry skin, and for women whose blessed with smooth and flawless skin this will be great otherwise powder ur nose my dear. this foundie is also great if i will be aiming for dewy and bronzed sun kissed effect as it already catches alot of reflection by itself so therefor minimal highlighting products is needed :)

as for myself, i primarily look for matte finish products, because im oily,blemished, and i constantly have small pimple bumps on my face on a regular basis so dewy finish foundation i normally stay away from unless i want those craters on my face be the star of the day. but it always depends, sometimes even if its not a matte product but the product is so good that i will just go an extra mile by blotting my face or powdering my face which will eventually happen anyway coz im oily errrrrr..soooo.... 


this product i give a 6/10 star rating just because im oily otherwise the pricing is fair enough and the packaging is cute and posh (talking about the full size packaging) pricing ranges from place to place i saw it at amazon ranging from 20$ pack of 2's.


kissses






No comments:

Post a Comment