Saturday, December 31, 2011

REVIEW AND SWATCH: NYC LIPSTICK PENCIL IN 372A HEAVENLY











I think pink and nudes will never ever go out of style. ive been wearing very light pinks and nudes religiously and this shade is a commodity in my train case which made me purchase this pen (got mine online at $3.50 shipped)

New York Color products have always been in my kits for more than 10 years now. My aunts usually sends me and my sister beauty stuff and i usually get this brand and i have been a fan of it eversince. i love their lip products and blushes especially the lip glosses. this particular jumbo pens are my latest faves, though the brand is very affordable the grade of these are awesome. this glides like butter on my lips and its very long lasting and intensely hued. although im dark skinned and this shade is very milky and might be hard to wear applying lots of gloss over it will complete any smokey eye look. 

ill rate this 9/10 just because i need to sharpen (if thats a valid rant) :p otherwise its a 10

price ranges from $2-4



No comments:

Post a Comment